- Congress Information
- Scientific Information
- Registration and Accommodation
- Sponsorship and Exhibition
- News and Highlights
- AAFPS Society
Registration for the 2nd Asian Congress on Pain is now open!
The following registration fees apply:
1) The ULTRASOUND HANDS-ON LECTURE & WORKSHOP PROGRAMME (27 March 2014) and the 3-DAY CORE PROGRAMME (28-30 March 2014) have separate registration fees. Please select accordingly.
2) Registrants for the ULTRASOUND HANDS-ON LECTURE & WORKSHOP PROGRAMME (Lecture and Workshop) are entitled to the following:
3) Registrants for the ULTRASOUND HANDS-ON LECTURE & WORKSHOP PROGRAMME (Lecture only) are entitled to the following:
4) Registrants for the 3-DAY CORE PROGRAMME are entitled to the following:
Methods of Payment
1) Payment should preferably be processed online by credit card (MasterCard, Visa or American Express) during the registration process. Please note that payment by bank transfer is possible only until one week before the 2nd Asian Congress on Pain. If your bank transfer is arranged one week before the bank transfer deadline, please send a copy to email@example.com or fax to +65 6292 7577 and bring your proof of payment to the registration counter onsite.
2) The organiser will not bear any bank charges associated with the transfer of money. An additional S$20 bank administration fee is applicable for all payments made via telegraphic transfer.
Substitution of Delegates
If a delegate cannot attend the 2nd Asian Congress on Pain, we are happy to accept a substitute colleague at any time. Requests for substitutions will only be accepted by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to +65 6292 7577. The communication must indicate the cancelled delegate and the substitute. The substitute must be from the same organisation.
1) All cancellation must be made in writing to the Congress Secretariat at email@example.com
2) Notification received in writing before 31 December 2013 – Refund with 30% reduction for administrative fees
3) Notification received in writing before 27 January 2014 – Refund with 50% reduction for administrative fees
4) No refund on cancellations received after 27 January 2014.
5)All refunds will be entertained after the closing of the Congress.
Visa Requirements / Invitation Letters
1) It is the sole responsibility of the delegate to take care of visa requirements. Delegates who require an entry visa must allow sufficient time for the visa application procedure. Delegate registration details might be shared with the immigration authorities to assist in the immigration process. However, the organisers will not contact embassies and consulates on behalf of visa applicants.
2) To receive an invitation letter for the 2nd Asian Congress on Pain, delegates must first register and pay the registration fees in full. They can then contact the Congress Secretariat at firstname.lastname@example.org to request for the invitation letter.
The organisers reserve the rights to make amendments to the programme or any related activities to the 2nd Asian Congress on Pain at its discretion. The organisers also reserve the rights to modify, at any time, the provisions in this Registration Terms and Conditions.
Information updated on 27 December 2013